Optima Case Management
What is Optima?
Optima is an easy-to-use, secure, online case management system used by National CASA as well as half of the CASA programs in the United States, including CASA Kane County.
Why Do We Use It?
Changing data to real time, helps us clearly understand how the work we are providing impacts the statistics of the CASA organization as well as the outcome for the child. Through Optima we work together as a team to secure access to a child’s unified case file 24/7.
Why We Need Optima:
- Immediate real time access to information, assessments outcome, and reporting.
- Return on investment reporting for the organization for our annual, state, six-month, and customization reports for grants and other proposals.
- Well-being assessments per child
Note tracking and other amazing productivity features.
- Export features to Excel or PDF formats.
- Quality assurance for understanding each case to strategically support the child and volunteer throughout the life of the case.
Optima Video Lessons
The Optima video lessons below are unique to CASA Kane County and have been professionally created to introduce our CASA/GALs to the Optima case management system and help them use it easily and effectively. The objective of the Optima video lessons is to teach every CASA/GAL how Optima works and enable them to successfully utilize Optima for all of the tasks demonstrated in the video lessons.